Monday, February 7, 2011

The Christian Engineer

This last weekend is one that has definitely changed my life. I don't see the world the same way anymore.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Jeremiah Oji. Enchanted to meet you. I originally started blogging on Artsy Engineering before I decided to branch across here. I still update Artsy Engineering daily (or as often as I can) so you can check out if you wish. So...about me. I'm a 22 year old Industrial Engineering student of the University of the West Indies. Despite the mathematical and scientific intensity of my major, I still happen to love writing and the arts. And of course, I love my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

I'm starting this blog because I didn't want Artsy Engineering to be a "Christian blog" but a "blog written by a Christian". I made this blog so that it can be Christian blog that I wanted. I'll be updating this blog ever so often , probably twice a month. I'll see you guys soon.

God Bless you guys.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment